Summon character / faction / subtype
The player sends the first valid character from top of the deck to the duel.
• Summon does not change the compared parameter.
• If there is no valid target in the deck, the effect of Summon is prevented and the duel continues without any changes.
• The summoned character can use its activated abilities as though as if the duel just started.
Example: -1 Score: Summon Xenno (Player loses 1 Score and summons a character of the faction Xenno to the duel)
Featured cards with Summon
- NINIFE (-1 Score: Summon Xenno)
- BORDILLOX (-2 Score: ALL Summon)
- SONAR (-1 Score: OPP Summon)
- YGIR (Summon Tal)