Called ionnar in the language Coraabish.
Sub-journals use written texts, feuilletons or strophes, supplemented with audiovisual content. Stylistic illustrations, vi-mag artpieces, or reconstruction simulations are also often used.
Sub-journals are as old as information networks as inhabitants of developed worlds always wanted to consume professionally prepared, exclusive, and scadalous information. Sub-journals have various genre specializations - serious political and economic commentaries exist side by side with the most scandalous tabloids.
- Žumpič! (Coraab) - the lowest-grade tabloid owned by media consortium C.O.G.
- Mžik! (Coraab) - another scandalizing sub-journal owned by consortium C.O.G.
- MoZaa (Coraab) - transplanetary news
- XotSokh (Coraab) - economic sub-journal
- Provincial Scars (Coraab) - gossip, celebrities, social life
- By-Ga (Coraab) - newsletter of C'Orian bureaucracy
- MakaX (Coraab) - economic sub-journal
- Kab'Ar (Coraab)
- LaGAZ (Coraab) - crime news sub-journal